50 Amp Boat and amp RV Inlet - Stainless Steel
SmartPlug and rsquos 50A 125V/250V inlets have been designed to be used with 3-wires (125V) or 4-wires (250V) in a single inlet. The inlet connector provides 20X and rsquos more electrical contact area eliminating the overheating conditions seen with twist-type connectors. The solid sleeve connection and weatherproof seal makes it a preferred option. The mounting flange holes match existing inlets so it can be easily installed to replace the old twist-type inlet products in minutes. The inlets are available in stainless steel and three non-metallic colors, (White, Black or Gray), of high performance/flame resistant material.
- Eliminates Overheating and ndash Increased pin and amp clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand
- Ease of Use and nbsp and ndash No twisting required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time and ndash even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System and ndash Side clips automatically lock the plug securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the pins from movement of the power cord
- Weather Resistant Seals and ndash Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and the plug body eliminates moisture penetration
- Quick and amp Easy Installation and ndash Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes